All professionals at Happy Smile Dental & Associates LLC maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in the dental/medical fields. Read on to learn more about our staff's experience and training.
Dr. Happiness Nwobu D.D.S., F.I.C.O.I.
- Dental School: New York University College of Dentistry
- Residency in General Practice: Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center
- Fellowship in Oral Implantology: International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Certificate in Full Mouth Reconstruction: New York University College of Dentistry, Linhart CDE Program
- American Dental Association
- Commonwealth Dental Association
- Essex County Dental Society
- Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- New Jersey Dental Association
- Dean’s Award for Geriatric Dentistry - NYU
- Honors Program Pediatric Dentistry - NYU
Dr. Happiness Nwobu graduated from New York University’s (NYU) College of Dentistry then completed a General Practice Residency (GPR) at Bronx Lebanon Center in New York. Upon completion of training, she worked for 12 years as an associate for a large, multi-specialty private practice, where she has treated thousands of diverse patients and then went on to be an associate at other private offices.
Her passion for providing comprehensive care to her patients is only matched by her commitment to lifelong dental education. She has maintained this commitment by completing the rigorous, 2-year, post-doctoral Full Mouth Reconstruction program at New York University, a prestigious fellowship with the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, and thousands of Continuing Dental Education hours.
Dr. Happiness has taken her passions for connecting with her patients on a personal level, mastering modern dental practices and providing comprehensive dental care to establish Happy Smile Dental & Associates LLC in South Orange, NJ- an inviting, state-of-the-art multi-specialty practice that embodies her values of family, comfort, health and a lifestyle befitting of her first name.
When not treating patients, Dr. Happiness loves spending time and traveling with her husband and three daughters, and enjoys cooking and participating as an active member and leader in her church community. She is fully committed to providing for less-privileged children and teens locally and abroad.